During the summer time we focused on analyzing our customers’ feedback. One of the most requested features was the ability to create custom backlink filters. We carefully thought about this and decided to implement this new feature as it makes a lot of sense.
This will save you a lot of time as you will be able to save your favorite filters and apply them later on.
Here is a quick guide on how to do it:
1. Apply a set of normal filters. (minimum 2)
2. Save as Custom Filter
3. Apply Custom Filter later on.
You can do whatever combination of filters you want. Here are some ideas for custom filters:
1. Quickly view new links that are actually live that appearead in the last week.
- Link History = Last Week + Link Status = Live
2. Quickly view Unnatural Links that appeared in the Last week.
- Link History = Last Week + Link Naturalness = Unnatural and Suspect Links
3. Quickly spot high quality referring domains that have In-Content Links.
- Domain Authority = Good and High + Link Context = Content
4. New Links in the Last week that are 301/302 or 4XX.
- Link History = Last Week + HTTP Status Code = 301 or 302 or 4XX
5. New Links in the Last week that contain a specific anchor text.
- Link History = Last Week + Link Anchor Text = “my anchor text”
I could go on forever on the combination of filters that you could create in order to speed up your research.It is up to your needs to create the ones that fit you best.
Improved Page Load Speed
Another major improvement was done on the Inbound Link Analysis page load speed. We improved it with 10%-20%. This page is a very heavy page containing a multitude of charts and data. There is still room for improvement and rest assured we will optimize it even more in the shortest time possible.
We also solved a lot of smaller bugs, all around the toolset.
We believe the user experience will be improved with this new feature and speed updates.
To Your Faster Productivity!
PS: do not hesitate to send us your feedback. We listen to every person making a smart suggestion! Just mail us on support [-=at-] cognitiveseo [-dot-] com