Notice : As we are approaching our commercial launch in November (the exact date is not disclosed yet), we are starting to “leak” features and info about the cognitiveSEO product.
Today we are announcing that cognitiveSEO is doing the same thing … but from an SEO point of view.
What are the “Link Previews” ?
In the past 12 months we have been working on a unique and powerful feature, called “Link Previews” (the actual geeky R&D name was “Visual Based Location”) .
To put it short :
cognitiveSEO “Link Previews” are practically Google Instant Previews for inBound Links.
This is pretty neat, as now you will be able to browse your backlinks visually.
Imagine that! Here is a visual preview:
The “Link Previews” identify where your inbound links are positioned and if the links are visible on the page. To be more exact, this is what our seo tool can tell us about a link:
- The Link is positioned in the Header of the page
- The Link is positioned in the Body of the page
- The Link is positioned in the Footer of the page
It is important to mention that the visual renderer does this on a large scale for hundreds of thousands of links … and it works pretty damn quick, squashing every CPU cycle from the crawling machines.
5 outstanding things “Link Previews” can do for You
1. Fast Analysis & Browsing of Backlink Profiles
3. Understand how many backlinks are positioned in the Header , Body or Footer of the page (you can do this for either your sites or your competitors)
4. Identify unnatural patterns in Backlink Profiles
5. Manage & Monitor your Links visually
In the following days we will update the blog with more outstanding features from the cogntiveSEO toolset. Stay tuned !!!
If you did not register yet for the cogntiveSEO Beta please do so. You will ne notified before anyone else when we launch this month.
What do you think about the “Link Previews” feature and concept ?
Let us know your thoughts and ideas. What other creative use cases would you find for the “Link Previews” ?