All notable changes for cognitiveSEO
[4.0] - Mar 28, 20182018-03-28
cognitiveSEO is transitioned to an improved platform
- Big speed improvements - the cognitiveSEO app has now up to 5 times faster loading times.
- A cleaner, easier to understand interface is now used.
- User experience improvements - users can now enjoy better usability and flow of work.
[3.14] - Oct 11, 20172017-10-11
cognitiveSEO Signals is launched
- The cognitiveSEO suite adds a new tool: Signals, a tool that tracks how Google rankings fluctuate on a daily basis.
- Over 100k keywords for both desktop, mobile and local rankings are monitored in order to spot important Google fluctuations.
- Users also have the possibility of being notified via email when Google is volatile.
[3.13] - Oct 3, 20172017-10-03
Keyword Tool & Content Assistant Improvements
- Importing the content directly from an URL is now possible.
- Users can now export the lists of keywords used for optimization.
- The optimized files are automatically saved within the tool.
- Users can now download the files they've worked on.
[3.12] - Jul 13, 20172017-07-13
The Keyword Tool & Content Assistant is launched
- cognitiveSEO extends its list of features by offering a keyword research and a content optimization tool.
- The newly launched tool helps users to gain higher rankings by using 3 newly developed features: Keyword Explorer, Ranking Analysis and Content Assistant.
- A new metric is introduced in the industry - Content Performance. This score measures how relevant and optimized any piece of content is.
- The new tool is offered within all cognitiveSEO's plans at no extra charge.
[3.11] - Jul 5, 20172017-07-05
cognitiveSEO Tool Redesign
- The cognitiveSEO tool gets small redesign improvements.
[3.10] - Jan 30, 20172017-01-30
cognitiveSEO has now switched to the secure protocol
- The whole cognitiveSEO platform along with its website and blog are now redirected from http to https
[3.9] - Jan 18, 20172017-01-18
Improvements made on the link navigator
- The Link Navigator now works accurately on the minimal resolution as well
[3.8] - Jan 6, 20172017-01-06
Improvements made on the reports section
- The scheduled and shared reports are now deleted automatically once the campaign for which they were created is deleted.
[3.7] - Dec 9, 20162016-12-09
Improvements made on the SEO Visibility chart
- The possibility of visualizing the overlaid SEO Visibility for up to 5 websites is now available
- A better reporting and improved strategies can be made due to the comparative SEO Visibility chart.
[3.6] - Nov 17, 20162016-11-17
Improvements made on the cognitiveSEO payment page
- A better and more friendly user experience on the cognitiveSEO payment page.
- The registration and payment processes are now faster.
- Users can now better manage their payment updates from their accounts.
- The possibility of adding the VAT number directly from the cognitiveSEO account is now available for all users.
[3.5] - Nov 14, 20162016-11-14
Improvements made on Rank Tracker
- The navigator section from the rank tracking chart is now updating along with the main chart
[3.4] - Nov 9, 20162016-11-09
Improvements made on Site Explorer and Rank Tracking
- The Search Visibility chart history from the Site Explorer goes back to 5 years now
- The possibility of visualizing 5 years of historical search visibility is available for the Elite up packages.
- The possibility to search by Keyword and URL in the Rank Tracking module in the Input Box in now available.
[3.3] - Oct 28, 20162016-10-28
Improvements made on Content Visibility
- The "most shared pages" chart is now showing correctly on all devices for all users
- General fixes and improvements
[3.2] - Aug 29, 20162016-08-29
Improvements made on Link Audits and Rank Tracking
- Luxembourg is now available for Rank Tracking
- Adding notes on a domain, subdomain or link level feature is now available for the inbound link analysis
- The email templates from the reports section are now even more customizable
- Improved UX on inbound link analysis through better name labels and tool tips
- Better keyword management for the Rank Tracking set on a weekly basis
- Rank Tracking is now fully functional on IE 11
- General fixes on the historical Rank Tracking table
[3.1] - Jul 6, 20162016-07-06
Fully actionable Site Explorer
- Almost all charts and data from Site Explorer are now actionable
- Fresh Links tab becomes New/ Lost Links tab with the possibility of visualizing and exporting new or lost links on a daily basis.
- Top 10 links for each referring domain can now be visualized
- Easy to view and manage specific segments of links or referring domains
[3.0] - Jun 29, 20162016-06-29
cognitiveSEO is now available in several languages
- The public site cognitiveseo.com is now available in Romanian.
- The cognitiveSEO tool is now available in Romanian, Italian and Polish
[2.22] - Jun 28, 20162016-06-28
Several widgets improvements
- Google Analytics widgets connectivity issues are now fixed
- Referring Domains and Links Analyzed widgets are now working better
[2.21] - May 19, 20162016-05-19
cognitiveSEO Public Changelog Launch
- The public cognitiveSEO Changelog is published.
[2.20] - May 13, 20162016-05-13
- Google Analytics actions are now logged.
- "Domain and Link Authority" metric becomes "Domain and Link Influence".
- A series of speed optimizations are implemented for Google Analytics.
- Google Authorization flow is improved to work on customer subdomains.
- Several tooltips added on Site Explorer
- Various Rank Tracking widgets were improved.
- An e-mail validation bug was corrected.
[2.19] - Apr 28, 20162016-04-28
Google Analytics Integration
- Google Analytics widgets on Dashboard.
- Google Analytics widgets on Reports.
- Google Analytics dedicated Reports.
[2.18] - Apr 26, 20162016-04-26
- The following user actions are now logged: Add/Edit/Delete for Campaign/Site/Keyword/Tag/Report/User.
- Improved UX by adding a tool tip in the "Edit campaign" section when a campaign is being re-crawled.
- Slow loading of Anchor Text Cloud in the Inbound Link Analysis section was fixed.
[2.17] - Apr 12, 20162016-04-12
- Rank Tracking Widgets Get Set of New Columns
- Twitter Share Counts Are No Longer Tracked in the Content Visibility Module
[2.16] - Apr 1, 20162016-04-01
- Yearly Subscriptions Added on the site.
[2.15] - Mar 10, 20162016-03-10
- Google PageRank Metric was Removed due to Google's Decision to Stop Providing the Metric
[2.14] - Feb 25, 20162016-02-25
- Instant Backlink Explorer becomes "Site Explorer"
- Search Visibility gets integrated on the Site Explorer
- Instant ranking analysis is now available for Site Explorer
- The possibility to instantly compare the search visibility for several countries, for up to 2 years, for up to 3 websites is now available
- "Show Google updates" on the Search Visibility chart option
- "Top 20 Ranking Keywords" list of any website chart is now available
- The possibility to view present search visibility as well as the changes occurred in the search visibility since last week.
[2.13] - Nov 24, 20152015-11-24
Improved Link Audit
- The possibility to run campaigns based on imported links only
- The possibility to analyze only specific segments of a link profile
[2.12] - Nov 6, 20152015-11-06
Improved Instant Backlink Analysis
- New feature available for the Instant Backlink Explorer - Broken pages identifier
- The possibility to instantly analyze any page listed on the Instant Backlink Explorer
[2.11] - Sep 24, 20152015-09-24
- Social Visibility becomes Content Visibility
- LinkedIn Integration
- Pinterest Integration
- Overall functionality improvements
- Several social visibility bugs fixed
[2.10] - Sep 10, 20152015-09-10
New Local & Universal Rank Tracker
- New Rank Tracker with completely new design and improved capabilities
- Local and universal tracking possibilities
- Mobile and desktop tracking possibilities
- Keyword suggestion option
- Volume of search info shown for the tracked keywords
[2.9] - Sep 1, 20152015-09-01
Link Management Deprecated
- Link Management Module
[2.8] - Jul 22, 20152015-07-22
Automated Digital Marketing Reports
- Fully customizable reports are now available
- Possibility to create reports from scratch or with the help of templates
- Schedule and automatically reports sending functionality
- Fully white-labeling reports
- Instant sharing reports via link or PDF file
[2.7] - Jun 24, 20152015-06-24
Better UX and Improvements on SEO Dashboard
- Better user experience due to a more friendly user interface
- Improved shared dashboard functionality
- Improved widget management
[2.6] - Jun 4, 20152015-06-04
Improved Backlink Audits
- Number of backlinks analyzed per website increases for all subscriptions - price remains unchanged
- 25 sites & 200.000 backlinks/site for the Pro Subscription
- 50 sites & 1 million backlinks/site for the Premium Subscription
- 100 sites & 3 million backlinks/site for the Elite Subscription
[2.5] - May 18, 20152015-05-18
Rank Tracking Improvements
- Number of keywords that can be analyzed are tripled for all subscriptions - price remains unchanged
- The rank tracking default is set to “daily” instead of “weekly” for a more accurate tracking
[2.4] - May 6, 20152015-05-06
Unnatural Link Detection Improvements
- AI- Automatic Self Learning added. It also becomes a new metric in the unnatural classification algorithm
- AI – Crowd-sourced Self Learning added. It also becomes a new metric in the unnatural classification algorithm
- Improved classification due to lower false positive ratio
[2.3] - Feb 20, 20152015-02-20
3rd Party Metrics and New Widgets Integrated Within the Dashboard
- HTML Widgets
- Alerts Widgets
- Anchors Widgets
- Text Widget
- New rank tracking trigger - Top 10/20/30 Rank Tracking E-mail Alert
[2.2] - Jan 27, 20152015-01-27
- API available for all packages $199 up
- Link analysis, rank tracking and social visibility API calls available
[2.1] - Sep 30, 20142014-09-30
SearchMetrics Integration & Other Improvements
- Searchmetrics Partnership for getting historical development of a domain’s visibility in Google
- SEO Visibility chart available for several countries, with historical data for up to 2 years
- Page customization feature added on inbound link analysis page
- Export PDF file feature improved due to the possibility of fully customized it.
- Better crawling algorithms
- Better user experience due to several improvements added and bugs corrected
[2.0] - Aug 4, 20142014-08-04
- A digital marketing dashboard is integrated within the tool, with the possibility of adding +37 customizable widgets.
- The possibility to add as many widgets as needed
- The possibility to share the dashboard in read only format
- The possibility to manage any widget from dashboard
- Automatically updated widgets
[1.19] - Jul 16, 20142014-07-16
Google Index and Malware Check
- Google Index Checker feature - the possibility to check if links are indexed/ not indexed by Google
- Not indexed in Google becomes a new rule in the unnatural link detection algorithm
- Google Malware Check - the possibility to identify malware infected sites linking to a site
[1.18] - Apr 20, 20142014-04-20
Improved Anchor Text Classifier & Unnatural Link Navigator
- Filter anchor text feature is now available
- Bulk classify anchors
- Show only misc anchors option
- Individual anchors classification
- The possibility to save a bookmark within the link navigator
- The possibility to mark links as visited/not visited and filter them accordingly within the link navigator
[1.17] - Jan 15, 20142014-01-15
- New link triggers, Lost link triggers and Rank tracking triggers are now available
- Highly customizable features for the triggers
- Instant email notifications are now available
[1.16] - Dec 11, 20132013-12-11
Improved Customer Care
- Better user experience due to support platform with tool documentation -support.cognitiveseo.com
- "How to" buttons integrated inside the tool on the majority of widgets where help videos are displayed
[1.15] - Sep 16, 20132013-09-16
Fresh Links & A Fine-tuned Instant Backlink Explorer
- Fresh Links tab available for Instant Backlink Explorer, for domain, subdomain, URL, prefix/folder
- Dedicated Instant Backlink Explorer bookmarklet
[1.14] - Sep 5, 20132013-09-05
Custom Backlink Filters & Page Speed Improvements
- The possibility to create custom filters and apply them later on.
- Improved page load speed for up to 20% on the inbound link analysis page
[1.13] - Jul 31, 20132013-07-31
Instant Backlink Explorer
- The possibility to view instant & fresh link data including:
- Monthly Link Velocity
- Daily New/Lost Links
- Nofollow vs Dofollow – Visual Link Explorer.
- Link Profile Authority
- Backlinks List.
- Social Metrics
- Domains TLD Distribution
- Domain Profile Authority
- Referring Domains List + Site-wide Backlink Data.
- Top Site’s Pages
- Anchor Text List
[1.12] - Jul 30, 20132013-07-30
- James Bot becomes the official cognitiveSEO mascot.
[1.11] - Jul 2, 20132013-07-02
Unnatural Link Detection
- Automatic unnatural link classification is now available within the tool.
- Transparency & detail on each classified link - each unnatural link has listed the reason why is considered to be unnatural.
- Google disavow export.
- Fast Double-Check using the Link Snapshots.
- Flag & Tag Links -bulk actions available also.
- Advanced Link profile segmentation using unnatural filters.
- Ignore Links that are already disavowed, or unimportant to the analysis
- Unnatural link classification available both for own site or for competitors.
[1.10] - May 14, 20132013-05-14
New Partnership, Upgrades & Better Pricing
- MajesticSEO data integration
- Better Credit System
- New Pricing Plan
- Daily link updates – Moving from Weekly to Daily updates and introducing New/Lost links on a daily basis
- Anchor Text History - the ability to historically track anchor text evolution
- Introducing the Link Velocity chart - the ability to view the monthly link evolution, since the existence of a site.
- Link Quality Metric – cognitiveSEO Link and Domain Authority score
- Possibility to track more keywords and the ability to switch from weekly to daily Rank Tracking (and vice versa)
[1.9] - Apr 10, 20132013-04-10
Social Visibility Module
- The Social Visibility module added - it allows the social footprint' analysis of any website on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
- Correlation charts between number of shares vs referring domains.
- Most shared pages chart.
- Pages with Share Increase section.
- Complete social footprint competitor comparison.
- Social share distribution among the tracked social media networks.
- Social share velocity for any site on the tracked social media networks.
- Advanced anti-noise technology for the exclusion of duplicate shares on the tracked pages.
[1.8] - Mar 4, 20132013-03-04
Improved Backlink Audit
- The ability to run prefix based backlink analysis.
- Support for https crawling & importing.
- The ability to analyze a selected set of URLs from the set of originally analyzed URLs.
- Improved loading speed of the dashboard page
- Various bugs corrected.
[1.7] - Feb 19, 20132013-02-19
Tagging and Tag Filtering
- Tag functionality added
- Individually assign tag & bulk assign tag
- Filtering by tag feature
- Export assigned tags
[1.6] - Feb 6, 20132013-02-06
Visual Link Explorer
- Visual Link Explorer chart is now available - the easiest & most advanced site’s link profile visualization
- The possibility to create link graphs instantly within the new Visual Link Explorer
- Highlighting link relations option.
- In-depth zoom on each link.
- Easy navigation using sliding and zooming.
- Optimized to work fast with tens of thousands of links.
[1.5] - Dec 12, 20122012-12-12
- Better processing performance increase - up to 500%
- cognitiveSEO Link Rank™ (CLRank™) is now available - crowd-sourced and customizable score that gives an overview on a sites’ link profile value
- Real-time campaign processing preloader available - allowing to see how fast a campaign is processed
[1.4] - Oct 4, 20122012-10-04
Improved Backlink Analysis Tool
- Fresh & Complete Link Data from Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, SEOmoz, Blekko & SEOKicks are now integrated
- One page dashboard
- Import extra links feature from Google Webmaster Tools and other tools is now available.
- New Link Velocity data points.
- Top Linked Pages chart is available
- Better Competitive Link Analysis
- Side-by-side Competitor Comparison.
- Analyze 1 link per referring domain filter option.
- New Link Alerts for both your site and your competitors.
- Anchor Text Cloud & Common Anchor Texts.
- Common Referring Domains & Common IPs
- Full Domain & Sub-domain & Link List Analysis.
- Recurring & One-time Snapshot Campaigns.
- in-Content Links Distribution Chart.
- Link History Dimension.
- The New Trust & Citation metrics from MajesticSEO.
- Highly scalable system for Enterprise users.
- Dynamic Full page link filters.
- Extended / condensed view for better visualizations.
- Better user interface
[1.3] - Jul 18, 20122012-07-18
White-label & PDF Reporting
- White-label capability.
- PDF Export functionality
[1.2] - May 8, 20122012-05-08
cognitiveSEO Improved Version
- Competitor common/uncommon links visualization feature added
- Condensed View for the Backlink Reports
- Improved Rank Tracking functionality
- Servers Upgrade and Speed Improvements
- New Charts in the inBound Link Analysis (Rating Distribution, Deep Link Ratio and Deep Backlink Ratio)
- “Link Preview” feature added in different areas of the tool.
- To-dos Mail Notifications
- Various bugs corrected
[1.1] - Feb 28, 20122012-02-28
Major Tool Improvements
- Faster Backlink Checker.
- Refined inBound Link Analysis
- Daily Rank Tracking
- A Better Plan & Price Structure
[1.0] - Dec 7, 20112011-12-07
- Integration with SEOmoz & MajesticSEO as backlinks providers.
- Link Profile Filtering.
- Competitive Link Analysis
- Historical Evolution
- Weekly Rank Tracking
- Link Management