This cognitiveSEO Talks – On Search and Traffic episode brings to your attention a bunch of rare SEO tips and tricks and a frank all-SEO discussion with Andrea Pernici, a chief technology officer specialized in search engine marketing, design, and technical SEO, to mention just a few.
From web analytics to mobile marketing, HTML & CSS, Andrea has it all: great digital marketing skills, an excellent understanding of the SEO landscape and a highly business-oriented approach. Therefore, there is nothing to prevent you from listening to the talk below. We guarantee you a good shot of know-how and a rare SEO approach you’ll learn a lot from.
Andrea Pernici is the Co-Founder of Search On Media Group and CTO and Co-Founder of 3BMeteo and he’s been working in the SEO field since the year 2005. His field of expertise and experience are very wide, from web analytics to design, search marketing and technical matters like coding, programming.
Aside from being a great guy and a brilliant pro, you need to know that Andrea played handball in the first league and if he were to choose another field to work apart from SEO, he would love to be a children books writer.
|The future digital marketing trends will probably be just “old stuff” with new names.|
|SEO senior consultant &CTO @andreapernici / andreapernici.com|
Andrea has a degree in Computer Science, he is also a teacher at various confs and, as himself confesses, he is sick for Web Performance, SEO, Web Marketing, CSS and he’s a Design lover. So, grab your pen and notebook, start listening to a great pro and enjoy a laid-back search marketing oriented discussion.
|I faced difficult periods when you suggest [your clients] to be honest but they see the competitors are not being honest and they are ranking better than you|
|SEO senior consultant & CTO @andreapernici / andreapernici.com|
- How the digital marketing trends will change in 2019
- What is SEO really about
- What are the most important aspects of SEO
- GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) and SEO
- Top OnPage and OffPage ranking factors that can help sites rank better
- The biggest mistakes digital marketers and SEO pros are doing nowadays
- How Google operates locally or in specific countries vs. how they operate globally
- The set of skills any SEO professional should have
Top 10 Marketing Nuggets:
- Google is very greedy of news articles, so it crawls a lot; if you reduce your response time even with a millisecond, you’ll increase your website’s capabilities. 6:29
- Always try to use the free stuff Google offers and only with that you can obtain a lot of conversions. 9:23
- The technical (SEO) is the foundation of everything you do. 11:35
- Not always the search engine is the best place to find your customer. 13:41
- The results of the GDPR action could be that the ranking would drop. 17:21
- A future trend for sure will be the increase in progressive web mobile apps. 20:33
- Developing lots of apps for lots of devices is often a waste of time. 21:06
- An on-page optimization tip everyone should follow: check your robots.txt first. 25:57
- You need to look at the SEO from a business perspective. Don’t concentrate on small things that cost money and have little impact. 32:33
- The most important part is how you see the big picture. You may know the technical stuff, but if you don’t have the mindset to understand the things you need to do, you cannot be a great SEO. 45:36